i heart faces RED




We SO enjoyed a wonderful but brief break from this horrid winter today.  A lovely walk turned into an hour long adventure with the kids, double stroller, sloppy, sloshy park, and camera.  I Lu-HUV me some spring and long for more.  Though this impromptu event could have been a recipe for disaster with no snacks, Bjorn or blanket, miraculously we survived with smiles!  This little neighborhood fellow caught my eye on the home stretch, and I totally caught his as he was wondering why I was shooting his photo! Keep in mind I shot this with one hand while pushing a double stroller "cadillac" with the other!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

what a great shot! I love the reflection in the puddles.

Candy Howard said...

Same here!!

Kmarie said...

Your pictures are gorgeous. I read your comment on Kellis blog and I could relate- so I stopped by.:) I can't take pictures like this but I get the creative need to just allow other things to go...
Anyway, gorgeous photos!

Total Pageviews